Here's how it works:
- Go to http://tweetmysong.com/Contests.htm
- Click on the Song "" that is currently sponsored
- This will Take you to the song Page
- Click on the BLUE button on the song page
- Then a pop up window with an entry registration form will appear
- Fill out the form completely
After completing the steps above, you will receive a confirmation email. This email will be sent to the email address used during registration. Once you receive the confirmation email, you will have to validate your email address and registration by clicking on the link in the emailed confirmation.
This link will direct you to the contest page with the rules of the contest and the information on what you'll need to do to win the contest.
In order to enter and be eligible to win, you must comply with the rules and regulations at registration.
- The contest rules are simple. You must use the music or video player code and or the link that's provided to post into your blogs or other social media. Our proprietary music and video player has coded tracking that will allow us to track the traffic that's generated by the contestant.
- You must generate a minimum of 5,000 unique listens via your link or embedded code to qualify.
- Once you have met the 5,000 qualification minimum, the contestant with the most unique listens at the end of the contest will be announced as the winner.
- A Unique Listen is recorded only after the visitor starts to listen to the song.
- Contestants will be able to see their ranking during the contest via the ranking chart that is based on unique listens.
- The winner will be announced at the end of the contest.
- The contest begins on and ends . Contest
winner will be contacted by
To enter the contest please fill out the required information on the contest form. Once you enter all the required information, the site will generate a confirmation and send an email to the email addressed used in this registration form. This is why it is important to input the correct and valid information. The confirmation email will contain a link. You will be required to click on the link to confirm your entry. Once you confirm, you will be able to obtain your promotional contest link that you'll need to use in order to win the contest.
The person with the most clicks of registered unique listens or views wins the contest (minimum uniques must be 5,000).
Also, TweetMySong will be monitoring any and all entries to ensure that they are not using any technology to advance their position on the contest. Anyone using any traffic generating software will be immediately disqualified and will automatically become ineligible. TweetMySong will use proprietary stat tracking systems that will monitor the contest. In plain English "We will know who is cheating! So don't even think about it!"
To enter the TweetMySong contest, you must agree to these Official Rules. Therefore, please read the following rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the contest constitutes agreement to these rules. You may not submit an entry to the contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in the official rules, unless you agree to the official rules. These official rules form a binding legal agreement between you and the contest sponsors with respect to the contest.
By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against TweetMySong and the contest sponsors, their employees and agents, their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture date storage) the contest sponsors may deem appropriate.
By submitting an entry, entrants thereby represent and warrant that the submitted work or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and the entrants the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to the contest sponsors herein, including but not limited to, all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.